Onboarding When You Can’t Shake Hands
Includes a Live Event on 08/05/2021 at 11:00 AM (CDT)
Onboarding is a vital component of hiring and retention, and onboarding remotely presents an additional layer of complexity to the process. Join Janeen Williams and Alison Reeve Davis as they share best practices and tips for onboarding new hires in a remote environment. The presenters come from different law library environments and will discuss ideas for successful remote onboarding.
- Participants will learn about converting traditionally in-person onboarding elements to a remote environment.
- Participants will recognize the issues that arise from remote onboarding
- Participants will identify different strategies to effectively onboard new hires remotely.
- Allison Reeve Davis, Littler Mendelson
- Janeen Williams, Texas Tech University
- Elizabeth Osborne, Library of Congress
CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
No refunds will be given for any purchased live AALL webinar. This applies to non-AALL members only; live AALL webinars are free for AALL members.
Please contact AALL at email@example.com by July 22, 2021 if you would like to request live captioning services.