Grant Funding for Law Libraries
Includes a Live Event on 02/15/2022 at 11:00 AM (CST)
This program will provide tools and tips for how to identify, apply, and win grants to support your organization. You will hear inspiring success stories from law librarians and legal information professionals who have received grant funding, and gain insight about how to get the funding you need. The session will also explore how to find potential grant opportunities at the federal, state, and local levels.
Individuals in any library type who are interested in obtaining grant funding to support a project or program within their organization
- Participants will learn how to research funding sources to find various grants.
- Participants will learn tips on how to write a successful grant application.
- Stephen Wolfson, University of Georgia Law School
- Amy Small, Texas State Law Library
- Anthony Smith, Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Amy Emerson, Villanova Law
- Bonnie Shucha, University of Wisconsin Law School
CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
No refunds will be given for any purchased live AALL webinar. This applies to non-AALL members only; live AALL webinars are free for AALL members.
Please contact AALL at email@example.com by February 1, 2022 if you would like to request live captioning services.