Building an Emotionally Intelligent Culture: Using EQ to Fuel Your Success
Includes a Live Event on 06/30/2021 at 11:00 AM (CDT)
Emotional intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that collectively establish how well we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way. Join experts for an interactive, eye-opening, and engaging session as they discuss the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace and strategies to build valuable skills that drive long-term personal and professional success.
- Learn the three biggest reasons that Emotional Intelligence is needed now more than ever.
- Learn why building Emotional Intelligence is a key driver in organizations’ ability to be successful, progressive, and relevant.
- Learn how and where to get started with boosting emotional intelligence personally and among staff.
- Jenn Barley, KickStart Your Edge
- Karen Sullivan, KickStart Your Edge
- Celeste Smith, American Association of Law Libraries
AALL BODY OF KNOWLEDGE DOMAINS: Professionalism + Leadership At Every Level,
CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
No refunds will be given for any purchased live AALL webinar. This applies to non-AALL members only; live AALL webinars are free for AALL members.
Please contact AALL at email@example.com by June18, 2021 if you would like to request live captioning services.
Jenn Barley and Karen Sullivan from KickStart Your Edge, are two non-traditional Leadership experts who earned raving fans by disrupting the status quo with their innovative and fun-yet-no B.S. approach. They build Play to Win Cultures for bold consumer brands around the world. They also train bold coaches who want to play to win in organizations by giving them the tools and confidence to move mountains through their ICF-accredited Get REAL: Leadership Coach Training Program.