Trellis Partner Webinar: Trellis Product Updates: Winning More State Trial Court Cases with Legal Data & Analytics
Includes a Live Web Event on 01/09/2024 at 1:00 PM (CST)
This engaging webinar will share how strategic legal research and analytics enables you to analyze the behavior and history of your judge, competitive counsel, prospects, and clients to gain crucial insights into litigation history and ruling tendencies. Learn how to leverage state trial court and verdict data to be more efficient, proactive, and achieve better results for your clients. Participants will also learn how to maximize legal data to add value to your firm, win more cases, and bring in more money when litigating in state trial courts.
Topics will include:
* Judge Analytics and Ruling History
* Law Firm Intelligence (New!)
* Court Comparison Analysis Feature
* Case Valuation and Verdict Data
* Daily Filings Reports + Alerts - Stay Informed
Discover how you can capitalize on legal research and analytics using state trial court data to make more informed decisions. We encourage you to join this informative session to add value to your firm and to your practice! Trends, best practices, tips and more will be shared when it comes to your State Trial Court Data!!
Hope to catch you there!
For law librarians, knowledge management, attorneys, legal professionals and innovation.
- Analyze the behavior and history of your judge, competitive counsel, prospects and clients to gain crucial insights into litigation history and ruling tendencies.
- Recall how to leverage state trial court and verdict data to be more efficient, more proactive, and achieve better results for your clients.
- Identify how to maximize state trial court legal research + analytics to add value to your firm, win more cases and bring in more money when litigating in state trial courts.
- Nicole Clark, Trellis
- Mike Swarz, Trellis
CANCELLATION AND OTHER POLICIES
No refunds will be given for any purchased live AALL webinar. This applies to non-AALL members only as AALL webinars are free for AALL members.
All AALL webinars include live captioning services.
Nicole Clark, CEO and Co-Founder, Trellis Research
Nicole Clark is a business litigation and labor and employment attorney who has handled litigation in both state and federal courts. She has worked at a variety of law firms ranging from mid-size litigation boutiques to large firms and is licensed to practice law in three states. She has defended corporations and employers in complex class action and wage and hour disputes, as well as individual employment matters ranging from sexual harassment to wrongful termination. Additionally, Nicole is the CEO and co-founder of Trellis Research, a legal analytics platform that uses AI and machine learning to provide litigators with strategic legal intelligence and judicial analytics. Clark has an intuitive understanding of technology and is deeply committed to helping lawyers achieve success.