Law Librarian Leadership Opportunities in the Wake of COVID-19
Recorded On: 03/27/2020
- Non-member - $30
- Individual Member - Free!
- Student Member - Free!
- Retired Member - Free!
Already registered? Log in now.
What are legal information professionals doing in the wake of COVID-19 to provide leadership to their organizations? There is tremendous opportunity from the smallest idea to big-picture strategy, and everything in between. Join library leaders as they discuss navigating closures, communications, staff, students, patrons, and client management, while providing leadership within their organizations. Get tips and real-time strategies, and learn how to harness opportunities to lead your organization during this unprecedented time.
- Cynthia Brown, Littler Mendelson, PC
- Steve Lastres, Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP
- Joseph D. Lawson, Harris County Law Library
- Clanitra Stewart Nejdl, Vanderbilt Law Library
- Greg Lambert, Jackson Walker, LLP
AALL BODY OF KNOWLEDGE DOMAINS: Professionalism + Leadership At Every Level
Law Librarian Leadership Opportunities In The Wake Of Covid-19